Thursday, October 07, 2004

KnOwiNg Me, KnOwing yOu nOt


Here is where the story ends, this is goodbye...
Knowing me, knowing you.
We just have to face it this time, we are through
Breaking up is never easy, I know but I have to go"

Today marks the start of my one year "celibacy" aka CY. One year's worth of time for me to rediscover myself, and to learn more about what I am, my beliefs, perspectives and views are. Hard-hearted to remain persistent about the decision I made boldly, this is a much-cherished chance to be able to be detached and re-define many things which I feel needs to be reconciled with reality. Will I be determined enough to stay firm and fulfill my CY? Take the time and use it wisely to know myself better inside out; Reflect and grow in the process. It would be hard not to sway in the face of temptation, and to learn from my mistakes. I hope I will not lose sight of what I set out to do.

No comments: