Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Still thinking of you

Last day teaching my nightmare,
Am so thankful for the free time now I have.
Hopefully I can catch up with my work,
Do well for my exams,
Land a scholarship perhaps
And lessen my $$ troubles.


Arranged for mugger sessions,
Pray they ll force me to work
Enable me to reach my full utility point.


Wonder if I am doing all this,
For what it seems to be,
Or to suppress something else.
I hope its the former.


Just some thoughts which I had yesterday
Which I haven post.
Here goes :


Listening to my Mamma Mia Cd
it was with you that I watched the play.
enjoyed it lots
That day gave me lots of good memories
Thoughts I ll cherish always.
Is it really impossible to forget you?
Or else how long will I take?
Everywhere I go, that we have gone before
You ll pop up
Relive-ing the times we had as close friends
Every single detail, smile and laughter
I guess we ll never have those moments again
Funny how i remember all these
How special and precious they are
Thanks for teaching me to value these simple things.
I miss you.


I think I have let go,
Forgetten not though.
Its true,
Time does wonders
I pray.

No comments: